InformaCast Version 9.1.1 Now Available
This new version of InformaCast includes several exciting updates. Based directly on your feedback, we added functionality to the conference call plugin to improve user experience and administrative flexibility.
Other updates include access to the configuration API and security updates to protect your InformaCast system.
Got a new Cisco product? We've got you covered. InformaCast 9.1.1 supports all new Cisco releases, including Communications Manager 10.5.2 and DX series phone models.
Here are some of the highlights of Informacast 9.1.1
Updates to the Conference Call Plugin
- The ability to initiate a conference call to a group of people by dialing the associated extension
- The ability to call in to a conference call already in progress
- The option to turn the PIN security feature on or off
- The choice to enable/disable Interactive Voice Response prompts - you can choose to present people with a menu of options before they join the call or you can connect them directly to the call
- The configuration API gives programs the ability to do things that previously only the InformaCast Web User Interface could do. This includes configuration for messages, recipients, speakers, bells, and administration
- Tools to help you write integrations with InformaCast, including API Documentation and the API Explorer
Support for Cisco DX Phone Series
- Support for the DX650, DX70, and DX80 phones
- Replay button for audio
Support for Cisco 8811 IP phone
- InformaCast Basic Paging and InformaCast Advanced Notification support for the 8811 phone
Support for Communications Manager 10.5.2
- Informacast Basic Paging and InformaCast Advanced Notification support for Communications Manager 10.5.2
- Patches to protect your InformaCast system from Shellshock, Poodle, and open SSL issues
Maintenance changes, including the ability to turn off SLP
Consult additional resources by following the links below: