HIMSS 2017 Brings Together Brightest Minds in Health and IT
Visit Singlewire at the Conference
Singlewire Software will be at the 2017 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, February 19–23, 2017 in Orlando. The event brings together more than 40,000 health IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. It offers educational session, world-class speakers, cutting-edge health IT products and powerful networking opportunities. Attendees can learn from more than 300 education programs featuring keynotes, thought leader sessions, roundtable discussions and workshops, plus a full day of preconference symposia.
See everything the conference has in store by looking at the full schedule of sessions, workshops and events.
Singlewire will be at booth 6970. Find us and see what other companies will be there by examining the show floor.
Mass Communication in Healthcare
Singlewire will be demonstrating how InformaCast software can transform the communication abilities of healthcare facilities to provide better patient care. In healthcare environments, InformaCast can:
- Manage emergency notification and internal communication functions from a single system
- Perform a facility-wide lock-down in the event of an emergency
- Automatically alert staff when severe weather threatens the area
- Integrate with existing tracking systems to keep dementia and Alzheimer’s patients safe
- Play a prerecorded message from family members when patients leave designated areas
- Designate quiet zones while still having powerful audio/text paging in other areas
- Communicate with staff in real time with InformaCast’s walkie-talkie functionality
HIMSS globally transforms health and healthcare through the best use of IT by driving thought leadership, analytics, community and professional development. Whether a new HIMSS member or new to HIMSS conference, come and learn about the HIMSS vision of better health through information technology, how HIMSS educates, counsels and guides the healthcare sector and, by engaging all stakeholders in IT through leadership, improves health around the world.