Enterprise Connect Helps Implement and Manage Mass Notification Systems
Visit Singlewire at the Conference
Singlewire Software will attend Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017, March 27–29. IT decision makers, vendors, analysts and consultants will come together to discuss and share the latest tools and strategies for enterprise communications. Attendees have the opportunity experience nine different learning tracks and take actionable information back to their workplace.
See everything the event has in store by looking at conference overview of tracks, speakers and keynotes.
Singlewire will be at booth 1438. Find us and see what other companies will be there by examining the show floor.
New Solutions for Enterprise Mass Communications
During the conference, Singlewire will unveil a new solution for enterprise communications that combines mass notifications for mobile and on-premises devices in a single interface. This helps streamline communications across an enterprise, and enables organizations to:
- Send emergency notifications quickly and easily from a variety of devices, including Cisco IP phones, computers and mobile phones.
- Protect your front desk staff with a discreet call button for security or police.
- Know in advance when a weather emergency threatens your area and automatically alert your staff.
- Automatically monitor, record, and send an alert when an emergency number like 911 is dialed.
- Reach people across your facility, as well as people who are out of the office or who work remote.
- Initiate a conference call bridge to bring key staff together.
Explore Enterprise Connect
For more than 26 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. Learn how to implement and manage reliable, robust, secure, cost-effective communications across an entire enterprise—while providing the most flexible, feature-rich, diverse, and up-to-date capabilities that can enhance and transform businesses.