The Singlewire Support Community (“Community”) is a website(s) and online community comprised of blogs, discussion forums, document and information sharing about products and services. The Community is hosted and provided by Singlewire Software, LLC (“Singlewire”). The purpose of the Community is to provide a forum for interested users of Singlewire’s products and services to exchange information and knowledge.
You must abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not engage in any unlawful conduct in the Community. Abide by Singlewire’s Acceptable Use Policy www.singlewire.com/aup
- Treat others in the Community as you would expect them to treat you. Do not engage in personal attacks or any type of “flaming” of other users. Do not “troll,” i.e., post topics or opinions that are designed to provoke a negative response from one or more specific users.
- Do not falsely impersonate any other person in the forum, including Singlewire employees or agents.
- Any access provided to you in the Community is for your own personal use, and may not be sold, licensed, exchanged or bartered for any purpose, including advertisements.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the Singlewire Community, including anything you contribute.
- Some participants may post Internet website links in the Community forum. Singlewire is not responsible for the content on the websites associated with these links. In addition, Singlewire reminds you that some content and links on the Internet contain inappropriate material, such as malware or adult content that is not suitable for children or may be offensive to some users.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through the Community or any other communication service. The decision to share information or conduct transactions with anyone is your own; therefore conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
6. Contributions Ownership, Rights and Liability
Singlewire does not claim ownership of any Contributions that you or other users post, upload, submit or otherwise provide to the Community. However you hereby grant:
a. Others the right to reproduce Contributions and the permission to use your Contributions in other areas of the Community.
b. Others a license to software Contributions pursuant to the terms established by the author of the Software.
c. Singlewire a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable license under all your Intellectual Property Rights, including (i) a copyright license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute such Contributions and derivative works as well as (ii) a patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, export, and otherwise transfer or sublicense such Contributions.
Collective Work of Contributions: A Collective Work of Contributions is a compilation of Contributions into a single website or publication. Singlewire asserts copyright ownership in any Collective Work of Contributions, and such compilations, when published for commercial or non-commercial purpose not by Singlewire, may violate Singlewire’s rights in such a collective work.
In order to grant Singlewire and other users of the Community the rights, permissions and licenses contained herein, you represent and warrant that you either own or have all the necessary intellectual property rights in the Contributions uploaded or shared to the Community and that your Contributions are non-infringing on the patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. Do not post, upload, submit or otherwise provide Contributions to the Community that are protected by the intellectual property rights of others, unless you own or have the necessary rights or licenses to use such Contributions, and such rights or licenses do not otherwise conflict with your ability to submit, upload or otherwise provide such Contributions.
By uploading Contributions to the Community, you represent and warrant that you are not uploading viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious, illegal, or unlawful code which is designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware. All Contributions available for download and/or use are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, without any warranty of any kind and you assume all risks associated with the Contributions that you download.
All Contributions are deemed be provided on a non-confidential basis. Singlewire is under no obligation to and does not control the Contributions created, provided or uploaded to the Community. The nature of some Contributions may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. Singlewire reserves the right to take down and remove Contributions that are flagged by users or deemed by Singlewire as objectionable. However, Singlewire is under no duty to take down or remove any Contributions.
Revised August 2016