Introducing our new visitor management solution.
Overcome network outages, power failures and other interruptions
If your organization experiences continuity issues, you ensure you can still communicate. Resiliency is a licensed feature for our InformaCast Advanced software. In the event of a network outage, power failure, or disruption to your primary InformaCast Advanced server, a secondary InformaCast Advanced server automatically takes over so you can continue to share critical information with your people.
- Publisher/subscriber model
- Geographically redundant
- Publisher and subscribers can be on separate subnets, even in separate data centers in separate countries
- Singlewire recommends that customers collocate InformaCast servers running InformaCast Resiliency with Cisco Unified Communications Manager servers
- Available with InformaCast Advanced (v 9.0.2+)
- Support for LPI, CallAware, and Park and Page in versions 11.0.2+
- Compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (v8.5 +)
- Configurable, with failover detection between cluster members within 30 seconds of outage
- Licensed/paid feature:
- Please contact your territory manager for pricing details or e-mail [email protected]
How It Works
- InformaCast Resiliency allows you to have clusters of servers running InformaCast Advanced mass notification software. A cluster can contain one publisher and one subscriber.
- Messages and recipient groups replicate from the publisher to the subscriber.
- Each server has a priority ranking. A server will automatically become active if all of the servers ranked in front of it are unavailable.
- InformaCast Resiliency provides failover, not additional capacity.
- The web user interface provides a single point of administration.
- You can initiate a mass notification on a cluster of servers by picking up an IP phone and dialing a designated extension. InformaCast Resiliency and Cisco Unified Communications Manager find the active server and send your message to those who need to hear it.
- Keep each InformaCast server bookmarked. Log in to the active server to send your message.
Features That Work on Subscriber Servers
- Recipient Groups
- Clear phones function
- SIP for DialCast
- LDAP login, groups, roles*
- Intercom Sessions
*Note: Resiliency has some caveats; see the InformaCast Resiliency Planning Guides and User Documentation to support your environment, devices, and use cases.
Here to help you every step of the way
Every organization has unique safety and communication needs they are trying to address. Our professional services team is here to help you get the solutions you need to keep your people safe and informed.