CallAware® for InformaCast® monitors the calls that come into Communications Manager. When a call is made to a number that CallAware has been configured to monitor (e.g. 911), it will record the call and trigger a text/audio InformaCast broadcast to any supported InformaCast device (IP phones, analog/IP speakers, desktops, etc.)
- Speeds up emergency response, improving chances of a positive outcome.
- Provides important information about the nature and location of the emergency, so people responding to the emergency can make informed choices.
- Enhances your organization's safety plan.
- Logs/tracks errant emergency calls.
- Monitors call occurrences
- Notifies staff that a call has occurred
- Relays information about who placed the call, where it was placed, and at what time.
- Records the call
- Triggers follow-up events through contact closures, such as locked doors or intercom sessions