IP speakers allow organizations to leverage their IP network for delivering overhead paging announcements. The IP speaker endpoints allow organizations an easy and cost effective way to implement an IP-based paging system or expand coverage with a pre-existing paging system.
The InformaCast-compliant IP Speaker is ideal for:
- Organizations that need to be able to send emergency broadcasts, such as government agencies, schools, and hospitals
- Organizations that need to do large-scale paging, including across multiple facilities and locations
- Schools, retailers, and other organizations with complex scheduling needs
Available options include:
- PoE (requires 802.3af) and non-PoE speakers
- Synchronized clock display
- Several different speaker models, such as microphones, horns, weatherproof, ceiling panels, and vandal proof.
See our list of vendors for specifications, models, and pictures of IP speakers.
InformaCast Compliant IP Speakers offer your organization the opportunity to implement an overhead paging and notification system on your IP network. To learn more about this solution, we invite you to talk with us.