Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Singlewire Software LLC. to employ and advance in employment qualified persons without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, physical or mental disability, national origin, age or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans (“protected veteran”). I wish to reaffirm and reemphasize that this policy as well as its affirmative action obligations applies throughout the Company and has the full support of the CEO.
To effectuate our commitment to this policy, the Company has established Affirmative Action Programs under which we undertake that:
- We will recruit, hire, train and promote qualified persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- We will ensure that all employment decisions are based on valid job requirements so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- We will ensure that promotion decisions are in accord with principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities.
- We will ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, or national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
- We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with a disability and qualified and protected veterans at all levels of employment, including the executive level.
- Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion, or discrimination because they have engaged in or may engage in any protected activity or exercised any protected right under equal employment opportunity or affirmative action laws or regulations.
Overall responsibility for the implementation of affirmative action activities is assigned to the Chief Financial Officer/EEO Officer, who will audit the implementation of the Company’s commitment to affirmative action and will report to the CEO on an annual basis on progress toward achieving the objectives of this policy.
Paul Shain, CEO